We have an opening for a full time Senior Counsellor position in our Duncan office. Our clinical team provides short term EFAP counselling to employees and families emphasizing our core values of compassion, respect and integrity. We have been a well-respected and valued “not for profit” community counselling service since 1980.
Some of our key selection criteria include:
- Strong counselling skills working
- Clinical expertise with a variety of mental health issues
- Facilitation of onsite workplace Critical incident Stress Debriefing
- Experience providing short term counselling in an EFAP environment
- Available to work some evenings
- Skilled ability to provide clinical supervision and effective administrative leadership in the Executive Director’s absence.
- Professional Certification
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Masters in counselling or related
Please forward your resume by May 20, 2019.
Vancouver Island Counselling encourages individuals to forward their resumes to:
Bruce Youngren Executive Director
Vancouver Island Counselling
#305-394 Duncan Street
Duncan, BC V9L 3W4
Fax: 250 746 8994
We thank all who apply.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.