A COVID-19 Update
Vancouver Island Counselling is balancing safety needs and protocols, a deliberate and graduated return to in-office service delivery and the unique factors and considerations that are inherent in the work we do. As always, we remain dedicated to ensuring that our workplaces are safe and optimally prepared for our team members, our clients, our many member organizations and our community.
Under current COVID conditions, Vancouver Island Counselling provides skilled, well-received and effective counselling services using telephone, secure video and email formats. We closely monitor COVID developments, and adhere to the recommendations of our Public Health professionals and the protocols of WorkSafe BC.
Thank you for your support and your understanding. We are here when you need us!
May 17, 2021
BC Centre for Disease Control: http://covid-19.bccdc.ca/
Please click on the links below to view our Special Edition Newsletters:
- Emotional Health and Well-being and the COVID-19 Virus
- Special Edition – The Importance of Relationships during COVID-19
- Special Edition – Creating Emotional Regulation During the COVID 19 Outbreak: Practical Information for Parents/Caregivers and their Children
- Special Edition – Strategies for Working from Home
- May 2020 – Coping with Loss & Grief and COVID19
If you have questions, need information or wish to book an appointment, call us at 250 746 6900