In office, telephone & video counselling
Effective 13 September 2021, Vancouver Island Counselling (VIC) will begin to offer a measured return to in-person/in-office counselling appointments. We ask for your patience and your continued support as we seek to meet a variety of appointment scheduling needs. VIC closely monitors and adheres to current covid protocols which include clients wearing a mask at all times in our offices and during counselling appointments.
Please note that VIC will continue to provide secure video and telehealth sessions for all those who wish to participate in these highly effective and well-received forms of counselling care.
September 1, 2021
BC Centre for Disease Control: http://covid-19.bccdc.ca/
Please click on the links below to view our Special Edition Newsletters:
- Emotional Health and Well-being and the COVID-19 Virus
- Special Edition – The Importance of Relationships during COVID-19
- Special Edition – Creating Emotional Regulation During the COVID 19 Outbreak: Practical Information for Parents/Caregivers and their Children
- Special Edition – Strategies for Working from Home
- May 2020 – Coping with Loss & Grief and COVID19
If you have questions, need information or wish to book an appointment, call us at 250 746 6900