Vancouver Island Counselling is suspending in person sessions for the time being. Due to the pervasive nature of Covid in the areas in which we provide our services and the large number of clients that we see each day, we will provide well received and highly effective telehealth and video counselling .
We are committed to keeping everyone safe and healthy and will review this decision again in November.
Please click on the links below to view our Special Edition Newsletters:
- Emotional Health and Well-being and the COVID-19 Virus
- Special Edition – The Importance of Relationships during COVID-19
- Special Edition – Creating Emotional Regulation During the COVID 19 Outbreak: Practical Information for Parents/Caregivers and their Children
- Special Edition – Strategies for Working from Home
- May 2020 – Coping with Loss & Grief and COVID19
If you have questions, need information or wish to book an appointment, call us at 250 746 6900