A COVID 19 Update
As all of us continue to work within the health requirements and protocols related to the prevention and spread of the COVID-19 virus, your Vancouver Island Counselling team is making best practice decisions on a daily basis. Current COVID conditions are encouraging as infection (and related) numbers significantly decline and vaccination rates reach a high level.
With this in mind, our team has begun to plan a measured and limited return to in-person/in-office counselling appointments in September. As we move forward, we will continue to offer secure video and Telehealth sessions to everyone who wishes to participate in highly effective counselling care this way. We look forward to welcoming you back to our office and will keep you updated here.
Thank you for your support and your understanding. We are here when you need us!
July 26, 2021
BC Centre for Disease Control: http://covid-19.bccdc.ca/
Please click on the links below to view our Special Edition Newsletters:
- Emotional Health and Well-being and the COVID-19 Virus
- Special Edition – The Importance of Relationships during COVID-19
- Special Edition – Creating Emotional Regulation During the COVID 19 Outbreak: Practical Information for Parents/Caregivers and their Children
- Special Edition – Strategies for Working from Home
- May 2020 – Coping with Loss & Grief and COVID19
If you have questions, need information or wish to book an appointment, call us at 250 746 6900