We have an opening for a part-time counsellor based in our Duncan office. Our clinical team provides short term Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) counselling emphasizing our core values of compassion, respect and integrity. We have been a well-respected and valued “not for profit” community counselling service since 1980.
Under current COVID conditions, we are currently only using video, email and telephone counselling modalities in our service delivery.
Some of our key selection criteria include:
- Strong counselling skills working with individuals, couples and youth
- Expertise in video and telephone based counselling methods
- Experience providing short term counselling in an EFAP environment
- Available to work some evenings
- Eligibility for recognized Professional Certification
- Master’s Degree in Counselling or related
- Strong skills with addiction, mental health and interpersonal issues
- Shares our core values in a demonstrated way
Please forward your resume by 31st of March, 2021.
Please respond to:
Vancouver Island Counselling
Fax# 250-746-8994 or
We thank all who apply and will contact only those selected for interview.